Enrollment Information for Fall 2017
We are accepting applications only for 2107-18.
Prospective students for 2017-18 should call us at 530-295-7130 x 2534. We will set up an informational meeting with you and your student. If the student is enrolled, there is some documentation we will need to have completed:
- Please fill out a CCA course Request Form to help us figure out your schedule
- These documents will also be required for enrollment:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Copy of High School transcript
- Copy of IEP if a Special Education student
- Please read our Welcome to CCA letter and our FAQ webpage to help you understand our program better.
- Look here to see our Class ScheduleThis schedule includes both CCA and CUP classes for 2016-17 Next year's schedule will look a little different, but this should give you a solid idea of what your schedule will be.
- Our Math Placement Guidelines will help you determine which math course you should be in.