Folsom Lake College
Advanced Education Students
Students in High School may take college classes at FLC while in high school for dual credit. In general, once semester 3 Unit course is equivalent to a year 10 credit high school course.
- Grade Point Average must be 2.8 or higher in academic subjects
- Only advanced courses at FLC may be taken. These are numbered 300 or higher in the FLC catalog
- You must enroll on the first possible day to have the highest likelyhood of getting a particular class. High school students have 3rd priority behind athletes and special ed students and continuing FLC and first time freshmen students.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- Courses are free, with only fees for transportation and you will have to purchase your own texts
Folsom Lake College freshmen.
You may attend FLC full or part time if you have met one of the following requirements
- Have completed High School, passed the CHSPE, or passed the GED
- are 18 years of age